Put the smack down on packing errors and enjoy the benefits of real time physical inventory visibility.
Shipping errors cost your business time, money & even customers, every month.
We believe that every packer can consistently pack perfect orders with the right system in place. We've designed GroovePacker to be the foundation of that system. GroovePacker integrates into your current shipping work-flow, so you can easily add barcode scan and pack verification without changing how you manage orders or print labels. Packing orders with GroovePacker is like using a digital packing slip that shows you an image of each item to be packed and provides audio & visual feedback as it's scanned. GroovePacker catches any potential errors and assures you the contents of every order is correct.
To maintain accuracy your packers now have to double or, in some cases, triple check what is packed. This tedious practice is inefficient and ultimately ineffective at preventing errors. Each time errors are discovered conscientious packers slow down even more to prevent further errors. Packing verification breaks this cycle and allows your packers to operate at full speed, confidently packing items as GroovePacker verifies each one. The result is an increase in both packing speed and order accuracy.
So what does GroovePacker Cost?
Using GroovePacker should never actually cost your business anything. Our pricing has been structured to ensure that the price of GroovePacker is always far less than the cost of the mistakes you'll no longer be paying for. As your volume increases so do the savings for your business. You're here because you realize the many ways packing errors impact your business, from tangible costs like customer service time, replacement shipping and lost product to harder to quantify costs like reduced re-orders and negative feedback. If you would like to take a closer look at your error rate and the average cost per error, click here and we'll see just how far ahead you'll be when you add GroovePacker to your shipping work-flow.
- Multiple SKUs and Barcodes supported for each product
- Scan products that have different SKUs and barcodes across each sales channel
- Full support for kits allowing inventory to be deducted for the kit itself or individual part items
- Per product packing order controls the order which items are packed in
- Customizable User Roles make it easy to control access for different users
- Product images are imported from sales channels and used to assist packers
- Groovepacker updates your physical inventory count as shipments are packed giving you the most accurate count possible
- Internal barcodes can be instantly generated from your existing SKUs
- Easily print product barcodes directly from Groovepacker
- Leave special notes to be displayed during the packing of an order, ie "include an extra catalog"
- Attach reminders that will be displayed every time time a specific product is shipped, ie "make sure cap is on securely"
- Never before shipped products are automatically created in the software, ready to be configured (if necessary) and used
- Receiving and Recounting inventory features fully utilize scanning to make entry fast and accurate
- Receive low inventory alerts by email
- Edit order item quantities and order items
- Record serial numbers / lot numbers and export to CSV
- Items can be scanned as suggested or in any sequence
- Case or pack barcodes can scan multiple items at once
What's the daily workflow like with Groovepacker?
The day's orders are then imported from your order manager to GroovePacker.
After the import, all new orders awaiting shipment will populate the awaiting orders list.
Once the pick list is printed all items needed for the daily shipping can be picked and placed in a cart near the packing station. Packing slips can then be chosen and scanned in any order. Scanning the order number barcode on the packing slip will open the appropriate order and the packer will be prompted to scan and pack each item. Images for each item are displayed along with a clear list of items to be packed as well as a list of those already in the box. Items are suggested in order based on their packing order settings.
Every item is verified as it's placed in the box and every item ordered must be scanned for the order to be complete.
When all items in a shipment have been scanned the box is sealed and your shipping software can be used to generate the shipping label. Groovepacker can optionally prompt the user to scan the tracking number from the label so it can be stored with the order information.
Lastly, inventory is automatically updated to reflect the packed items and the user is prompted to scan the next order.
How long will it take to train employees on the system and get it all set up?
Managers and customer service representatives get comfortable editing orders and items in under an hour.
Setup time will vary depending on how many SKUs and Kits need to be set up. In most cases products are imported automatically from your sales channel and only need a barcode and a starting inventory count if you want to track inventory.
If you'll be scanning kits as individual items you'll need to define the items in each kit.
Groovepacker was built to be as simple and efficient as possible. We've worked hard to eliminate every unnecessary click and keystroke and make the workflow as pleasurable and intuitive as possible. The result is an app that seems almost too simple to have everything it needs, and we think that's one of the things you'll love about it.
Can I give it a try?